Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day Ten

Today is Day ten. I'm downt o 147. I had a run in with the weight loss because I was drinking the day break shakes. They just didn't work well with my weight loss. I wasn't lossing at the rate that was to be expected from Atkins. Well hopefully now that has changed! I have been keeping up with the insanity workouts. Six days on and one day off. Day seven was my down day and tonight I will workout again for the third day in a row.

Things are just getting better. I feel better. I look better. I wear my clothes better. I'm not pudging over the bands of my jeans or bras.


I hope pounds just start dropping now. I'm almost at 10 pounds. I'm almost at two weeks. I feel kinda stupid because I didn't realize the atkins things were keeping me from losing at the rate I wanted to lose.

I wanted to hit 15 pounds in the first week but it seems that I won't hit it. Unless I can magically whip 10 pounds out in a week. But I can in the next two weeks, so by day 25 I should have almost 20 pounds lost. I have 7 pounds down. 13 more to go. Then...10 more pounds until I am at a goal weight. I hope I can meet that. I really hope I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment