Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day Four

So first- it's beautiful outside today. It started out raining this morning, cold and miserable. As soon as I sat down to write this the sun came out, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Today is day four of insanity and atkins. I have been sticking to it, although it's been very difficult before, today isn't so bad. I feel like I have a great grasp on things today. I did not work out last night, but I did this morning. My calves were in so much pain from the work outs. So I took some advil and pushed it out this morning and I am so glad I did. I'm at work now but I am looking forward to the Abs and Arms I'm going to do tonight. Tomorrow is day five... that is exciting. I don't think that I have successfully gone five days on either of the plans without having some sort of relapse period.

I've lost 1 pound since yesterday. I really hope that more will start to fall off soon. That's what I hear, that pretty soon it's just going to start shedding. I hope I see a difference in the scale tomorrow. I don't want to get discouraged and fall off of this.

Tomorrow is day five of both... I'm going ot kill it. I am hoping there is a huge difference. I have not done both diet and exercise paired like this in awhile. My body might just be in shock. I am in Ketosis...

I am 153 today. Tomorrow will be much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment