Monday, March 12, 2012

Day Five

I've stuck to the diet today. It's a rough day. Not diet wise. I just want to work out but I had a very rough day and I am running into that pit where I just don't want to get up and do anything. I guess I'll force myself through this.

I'm also noticing I haven't really eaten anything today. I need to get on that. But I have stuck to low carb. I'm listening to music trying to pump myself up. It's just half an hour. It's just half an hour... (It's actually longer because I think I want to add in the abs but I'm trying to trick myself).

I think it's so odd because right now I am trying to talk myself into starting, but I guess it's like once I start, nI will just start moving forward. But I had my feet crossed while writing this so I need to wait until the feeling is normalized in my left leg! OH MY it's nuts right now.

I weigh 150 right now. Hopefully tomorrow there will be more of a dip in the scale. I'm starting to face the problems that are assosiated with high protien diets. Hopefully that'll chagen shortly.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment