Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day Six

So holy crap I finished the first week of insanity. I also stuck to the Atkins diet almost effortlessly this week. A lot of it has to do with them being paired together- the working out really kept the carb withdraws in check. I have a ton more energy though I have a hard time keeping up with the work outs.

My main concern is ensuring I consume enough calories, sometimes I focus too much on the carb value and ignore the calories.

Tomorrow is my workout day off. It'll also be the first week I have been on this diet and I hope to see more weigh fall off.

I just want to stick with it. I just hope it starts to drop on the scale. I've been working very hard and not cheating at all. I know it'll fall off. Ugh... Ugh... Ugh... Maybe after next week I'll see a huge difference. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment